The Washington University Police Department provides a lost and found service for high value items and forms of identification found on the Danforth Campus.
If you feel your property was stolen as opposed to lost, please contact the police to file a report. If you lost your WashU ID, please call or visit us to deactivate your card.
- Cell phones
- Forms of identification
- Scientific calculators
- Backpacks/bags that contain the above accepted items
Items Not Accepted
- Clothing items
- Loose earbuds
- Water bottles
- Perishable items/food/food containers
- Flammable items (lighters, vape pens, etc.)
- Loose charging cables
- Small recreational items (soccer balls, frisbees, baseballs, etc.)
- Personal grooming items (combs, brushes, bows, ribbons, scrunchies, etc.)
- Intentionally abandoned items (electronic equipment that obviously does not work, damaged furniture, items placed by trash containers, etc.)
- Notebooks, binders, folders, papers
Any required fields are marked with *.